Remember to do your own research before any currency purchase! :)
The New Iraqi Dinar is printed by the De La Rue Corporation, one of the world’s largest currency printers in the world printing over 150 world currencies. The dinar is available in 50, 250, 1000, 5000, 10000, and 25000 notes.
Below are some of the security features to look for:
• Metallic ink (25K note)
• Embedded security thread (25 K note)
• Horse head watermark embedded into each note (all notes)
• Raised lettering
• Unique Arabic serial numbers
• Denomination’s value glows under an ultraviolet light
• The eight-sided symbol in the bottom left hand corner should change color from purple to green when viewed at different angles.