The event, which features senior banking and finance ministers from the Iraqi government, is intended to facilitate constructive discussions and coordinate efforts to rebuild the banking and financial services sector in Iraq into a renowned world-class system.
"As the Iraqi banking and financial services sector continues to evolve and grow into a potential regional leader, it is imperative that Dinar Trade remains actively engaged on behalf of the all its customers who have bought and sold Dinars through our company," said H. Ali Agha, chief executive officer of Dinar Trade. "Our presence at the event will bring the foreign exchange of Dinars to the top of the conference's agenda and provide critical information about the supply and demand of the Iraqi Dinar to current investors in the U.S. and abroad."
Mr. Agha has meetings scheduled closed-door meetings with senior officials from the Central Bank of Iraq, the Iraqi Government, and Iraqi private financial sector.
More broadly, Iraq Finance 2012 will explore issues surrounding the banking and financial services industry in the country, identify and address needs for the system's reform and success, explore the current state of corporate financing, communicate the country's wealth and financial potential to international investors, and develop plans on how to promote collaboration between financial experts and their international counterparts.
Key panels include:
- Existing state of banking and finance in Iraq.
- Immediate and long-term strategies of the Ministry of Finance and Central Bank of Iraq.
- Overview of government reforms and investment needed throughout the banking and financial services sector.
- His Excellency Dr. Rowsch Nori Shaways, Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs.
- His Excellency Dr. Qusay al-Suhail, First Deputy, President of Iraq Parliament.
- His Excellency Dr. Rafi Al Essawi, Minister of Finance.
- His Excellency Dr. Sinan al-Shabibi, Governor, Central Bank of Iraq.
- His Excellency Dr. Thamir Ghadhban, Chairman, Advisory Commission to the Prime Minister.
- His Excellency Dr. Sami al-Araji, Chairman, National Investment Commission.
- His Excellency Dr. Haidar al-Abadi, Chairman of Finance Committee in Parliament.
About Dinar Trade Dinar Trade is the largest independent dealer of Iraqi Dinar and other exotic currencies. Registered with the U.S. Department of Treasury, Dinar Trade provides innovative programs, investment options and educational insights to millions of Iraqi Dinar and exotic currency exchangers throughout the United States and abroad. As one of the first companies in the world to pioneer the public purchase of Iraqi Dinars, Dinar Trade is a trusted resource for guaranteed authentic currencies of non-criminal origins and provides expeditious, secure exchanges to its customers through only the highest standards of quality performance and customer support.